Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Macritchie Reservoir Trip

The Macritchie trip was a very educational trip and different from other trips to Macritchie which is mainly for recreation. On this trip, I learned more about the biodiversity of Macritchie and some of the wildlife like the monkeys. I also learnt about analysing the environment and how organism manage to adapt and survive in this environment. I also found out about some of the ways that water are collected and used. I also noticed some of the consequences when human get too close to the animals. The monkeys in the park are actually trespassing people's homes near the park and the monkeys have no fear of humans. On the whole, the trip was quite fruitful as I get to have a deeper understanding about living things and their environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment